Interactive program times (CST): 9:00 AM, 10:15 AM, 12:30 PM, and 2:00 PM
Non-interactive program times (CST): 9:00 AM, 10:15 AM, 12:30 PM, and 2:00 PM
TWA’s Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
Registration closes one week prior to program date. Each program time has 4 Interactive and 50 Non-interactive spots available.
- April 10th (Tu) – Bats-A-Billion
- April 20th (F) – The Magic of Monarchs
- April 24th (Tu) – Fox Facts
- May 2nd (W) – Aquatic Insect Investigation
- May 17th (Th) – Reptile Lifestyle
- May 22nd (Tu) – Prickly Porcupines
For more information, visit texas-wildlife.org.