TWA’s Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
- Includes four (4) issues of TWA’s mini-magazine Critter Connections!
Skunks and Armadillos
Meet the nine-banded armadillo and the striped skunk. Although their defense behaviors and adaptations benefit them in their wild environment, these same behaviors do not fare well in urban habitats. Most people cannot help but turn up their noses when they think about these two animals, but after our class, you will understand the ecological benefit of these fascinating wildlife species. Join us as we clear up some common untruths and add clarity to their unique body structures and their functions with the help of our friendly guest stars!
Registration closes one week prior to program date. Each program time has 4 Interactive and 50 Non-interactive spots available.
Sign up now:
For more information, click Here.
For more events with the Texas Wildlife Association, visit their Events page!