TWA’s Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
- Includes four (4) issues of TWA’s mini-magazine Critter Connections!
More Than a Drop
This interactive presentation opens students’ eyes to the various facets of water in the environment, from raindrops to aquifers. Students will be challenged to think about where water comes from, how it got there, where it ends up, and how it is being used. Students will have the opportunity to take part in a hands-on, comparative demonstration along with the presenter, to help them better understand water usage and to learn how to conserve this natural resource.
Registration closes one week prior to program date. Each program time has 4 Interactive and 50 Non-interactive spots available.
Sign up now:
For more information, click Here.
For more events with the Texas Wildlife Association, visit their Events page!