TWA’s Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
- Includes four (4) issues of TWA’s mini-magazine Critter Connections!
ASI: Animal Skull Investigation
This interactive presentation allows students the opportunity to investigate skulls of native Texas animals. Unique adaptations will be discussed and students will be asked to identify common structures of animal skulls and then determine their function(s). During the investigations, students will discover the feeding habits, survival adaptations, and finally the identity of our mystery specimens.
Registration closes one week prior to program date. Each program time has 4 Interactive and 50 Non-interactive spots available.
Sign up now:
For more information, click Here.
For more events with the Texas Wildlife Association, visit their Events page!