Leading national experts discuss flood mitigation strategies, how these strategies interact with broader planning efforts and communities, and how to best pay for this work. They will explore a range of site-specific mitigation strategies including low impact design, green infrastructure, and urban-scale green space preservation.
- Kyle Shelton, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Kinder Institute for Urban Research
- Isabelle Michele Sophie Anguelovski, Director, Barcelona Lab for Urban Environmental Justice & Sustainability
- John Stewart Frey, Landscape & Urban Designer, Liveable Cities Lab, Ramboll Group
- Shalini Vajjhala, Founder & CEO, re:focus partners
- David Waggonner, President, Waggonner & Ball