This workshop is for landowners, real estate professionals, attorneys, advisors, natural resource professionals, and city or county officials to learn about conservation easements and land preservation.
- Why save land on the Urban Edge? What is the Coastal Prairie and How Does it Benefit my Community?
- What is a Conservation Easement? What is a Land Trust?
- Top 10 Issues of Which any Landowner Should be Aware
- Effects of Land Fragmentation
- Saving Land and Saving Taxes – Income, Estate, and Property; The Appraisal Process
- Funding Sources for Land Preservation, Conservation Easements, and Restoration
Registration is required.
Cost: $15 – Registration includes BBQ lunch
For more information, please visit Katy Prairie Conservancy’s Conservation Easement Workshop.