Together we are stronger!
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please join the CEC to learn with and network with a great community of environmental influencers. Have a conversation with experts and passionate activists about issues in environment and sustainability. Registration begins at 9; the event begins at 9:30. Lunch will be provided.
- Keynote: Dr. John Crompton, Texas A&M University Distinguished Professor, Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Services
- Panel to discuss local relevance of Paris Climate Talks
- Table Talks: Small group discussions with experts, with a focus on either environmental issues–such as air quality–or building capacity of the environmental community–such as increasing board diversity. Check back to learn more about topics and experts!
Interested in exhibiting at the event? Space is available starting at $15. Once you purchase a ticket to the event, you will have the opportunity to reserve a table for exhibiting.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Parking is available at no charge in the parking garage behind the United Way Community Resource Center.
- Busses 34, 36, 85, and 50 are all in the area.
- Nearby bike trails go along Heights Blvd., Washington Ave, and Buffalo Bayou. There is a B-Cycle station at Spotts Park, on the other side of Heights Blvd.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please feel free to call or email Rachel with any concerns or questions: email@example.com, 713-524-4232 (o), or 832-982-2843 (c).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We’ll have a list of the folks who registered, so save a tree.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available before March 20, 2015.