Roll into Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo like a pro! METRO’s got your back with convenient parking and swift service via bus and rail to and from NRG Stadium.
1. METRORAIL: Riders can hit the trail for just $1.25 and transfer in any direction for three hours.
2. PARKING: Leave your car at these locations on METRORail’s Red Line:
- Fannin South Transit Center – 1604 W. Bellfort – $20 (cash only), monitored parking just one rail stop away from NRG Park.Parking includes rail fare for all vehicle occupants.
- HCC Northline Garage – 8001 Fulton – FREE (weekends March 11-12, 18-19, and 25-26 only.)
- 912 Bell – $12 all day weekdays, $4 all day weekends. (Pay online)
- 1416 Travis – $12 all day weekdays, $4 all day weekends. (Pay online)
3. PARK & RIDE SHUTTLES: Patrons can park at the METRO lots shown in blue and gray on the map. Our non-stop service goes directly to NRG Stadium.
Shuttle service from North Shepherd is $6.50. Service from Maxey Road, Monroe and West Loop costs $4. Click here for more details.
Don’t forget to use the RideMETRO app to optimize your ride to the Rodeo and to purchase your fare.
Patrons can park at the METRO lots shown in blue and gray on the map. The non-stop service goes directly to NRG Stadium.